June 24, 2009

How Long, Lord?

How long will I be in this state? How long will things be like this? How long will I be alone? How long until you move?

I will allow the words of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. to answer:

“I come to say to you this afternoon, however difficult the moment, however frustrating the hour, it will not be long because truth crushed to earth will rise again. How long? Not long because no lie can live forever. How long? Not long because you shall reap what you sow”

How Long? Not long. Today you are one step closer to receiving what you have been waiting for. How Long? Not long. Continue to confess and stand on the Truth of God's Word. How Long? Not long!

"God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: has he said, and shall he not do it? or has he spoken, and shall he not make it good?" (Numbers 23:19)"My word, which comes from my mouth, is like the rain and snow. It will not come back to me without results. It will accomplish whatever I want and achieve whatever I send it to do." (Isaiah 55:11)"Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatever a man sows, that shall he also reap." (Galatians 6:7)

Denise

1 comment: