May 6, 2009

Welcome!

I have finally gotten around to joining the world of blogging. I am truly beside myself! I literally just set this blog up minutes ago and have not yet decided in which direction to go, so stay tuned.

However, in the meantime, I can quickly catch you up on wants been going on in my life...where should I start? Well, I am now officially a Chicagoan. That's right, my husband and I relocated to Chi-town, and I am loving it! Yes, this winter was brutal! I sort of went into shock over the extremely, frigid, cold weather. Did I say frigid?

Overall, we are enjoying the city and can't wait to see what great things God has planned for us here. In addition to the move, I am now a full-time student. I am FINALLY finishing my undergrad and looking into graduate programs - Northwestern here I come. I graduate next Spring - Yoo Hoo! All I can say is that God is good!

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check back for updates. Have a blessed day and be sure to walk in the Spirit!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the move and school. Keep pushing towards the mark. GOD BLESS

    ReplyDelete